- The 45th Annual Kansas City St. Patrick’s Day Parade kcirishparade.com is the granddaddy of them all, beginning at 11am on March 17.
- The Brookside St. Patrick’s Day Warm Up Parade begins at 2pm on March 11 and is a heartwarming local favorite brooksidekc.org/st-patricks-parade
- Emerald Isle Parade in Lee’s Summit downtowns.org
- Lawrence St. Patrick’s Day Parade lawrencestpatricksdayparade.com
- Snake Saturday Parade and Festival in North Kansas City snakesaturday.com
- Bolton St. Patrick’s Day Parade belton.org
- Leavenworth St. Patrick’s Day Parade lvirish.com
- Shawnee St. Patrick’s Day Parade cityofshawnee.org
- Blue Springs “Shortest and Smallest” St. Patrick’s Day Parade bluespringschamger.com
Into all things Irish? Browne’s Irish Marketplace brownesirishmarket.com will be your pot of gold! Open since 1887, it is officially the oldest Irish business in North America.
Moreover, it is clear that the owners Kerry and John have put their heart and soul into this family owned business. They are a real treasure in our community, consistently giving back.
Mark Reichle and Nancy Miller
Southmoreland on the Plaza